Saturday, February 16, 2008

So many questions:

  1. Why does my head hurt? Because you drank too much beer yesterday
  2. Why is my handbag full of chips? Because you search for crap food when you drink too much and then you struggle to put them in your mouth
  3. Why are there so many Nandos serviettes in my handbag? Because you stopped off for more junk food on the way home
  4. Why do my feet hurt? Because you refused to get a cab and walked from North Richmond to Prahran with a bag of chips for sustenance
  5. Where is my phone? Under the pillow (and a quick check reveals no inappropriate text messages or phone calls to inappropriate people- hurray!)
  6. Where is Bella? Asleep on the bed- she loves it when I come home smashed so she can sleep on the bed.

Had a very good catch up with a mate last night with the usual results- the walk home wasn't part of the plan, nor was the crap food but both are inevitable when I drink- I have been very well behaved for a while so last night was a bit of fun. Sadly I had to work today and it hasn't been very productive. Planning an early night and a better day tomorrow. I didn't run because my knee and ankle were a little sore from last nights jaunt so I will be back at the lake tomorrow.