Bella and I had an early night (she wasn't allowed on the bed again) and got to the lake at 6am this morning for our run/walk. The week 2 sessions have me running 2 minutes and walking two minutes for 30 mins. It was nice to be able to get into a bit of a rhythym before the alarm went off. Bella had her usual run around like an idiot- rolling around in the grass and carrying on. The grand prix works are coming along and I won't be able to run there for much longer.
I went home and grabbed my bike and went out for a ride- I was down on Beaconsfield Parade and realised that I could see the triathlon cycle leg - I kept an eye out for Alison and Andrew but had no luck- hope you had a great morning- it was beautiful out there. I rode around for a bit then into work.
Tomorrow I am hopefully meeting up with the guy who sold me the cycle computer- I can't get it to work no matter how much I fiddle with the sensors- he kindly offered to have a look at it for me in the morning.
Yesterday in my toxic state I managed to half shut the car door before I had completely made it into the car- whacked myself in the head. Such a loser. The thing is that the headache I get from a hangover only lasts about five minutes, I don't really suffer from a traditional hangover, just a nasty toxic feeling but after whacking myself in the head I had to go lie down and now I have a massive lump.
