It is Bella's 3rd birthday today but she is still a bit unwell (though I did give her birthday treats)- the Vet says if she is still playing and being her usual self and eating, drinking etc then not to worry but I am off to the vet tomorrow if she doesn't get any better. We had a quiet walk around the park then I went for a swim at the local pool. It would have been better for me to go to MSAC but it is too far and I always make excuses as to why I can't go. I just swam a km and then it was time for work.
I have to work this weekend too so I am trying to plan my exercise so that I don't make excuses. Week two starts on Monday for my recovery. My ankle is a bit sore at the moment so I will probably keep the voltaren going (and the quickease).
Did anyone else learn to count using cuiseniare rods? We were discussing the fibonacci sequence at work (we aren't nerds but it was in the "little paper" quiz, I said something about the rods and no-one knew what I was talking about. I loved those little coloured rods. Do they still use them at school?
Just so you know, despite yesterdays post, I am not a fan of Kevin Rudd or his cohorts, or his state colleagues by any stretch, but I hope I am evolved enough to know which way is forward.
