Bella and I went to Caulfield Park for intervals this morning- she has been sick for the past day and I wanted to leave her off the lead so she didn't get dragged around feeling like crap just because I wanted to run. Turns out she wanted to run and run and roll in things and chase birds despite stopping to vomit every minute or so. It was like she had her own intervals to do.
I have been struggling to time the intervals - using my watch or phone as a stop watch but this morning I came up with an ingenious plan! I used the cooking timer I got free with a Donna Hay magazine- just reset it after every interval and ran/walked until the buzzer told me that my muffins were ready.
I am meeting the girls for brunch but I can't decide whether to have a swim as well.
I am pretty happy about yesterdays apology to Indigenous Australians- still can't believe the ignorant responses that I heard at work about how everyone will be lining up for compensation, they should be happy that they were removed from their family etc.
(It is quite simple to be informed about such important issues, but if you are a right wing red neck then just read Andrew Bolt and stick you head up your own ar$e and come and work in my industry, you will fit right in.)
