Saturday, February 09, 2008

RUNNING!

Saw the sports doc this morning and she is super happy with my recovery so she has designed me a running, walking program:
Week One:
Alternate days - walk 2 mins, jog 1 min for 20 mins

Week Two:
Alternate days- walk 2 mins, jog 2 mins for 30 mins

Week Three:
Alternate days- walk 1 min, jog 2 mins for 30 mins

Week Four:
Alternate days- walk 1 min, jog 3 mins for 30 mins

She was very happy with my VMO whatever that is so I confessed to cycling and she was very happy for me to keep cycling as much as I can. So tomorrow morning it is out for the jog/ walk then off for a ride!
I have made another appointment in four weeks and I have no idea what happens after that. Must go look for my running gear!