- Mum's ironing
- Any crossword I can find
- Looking at every Delicious magazine that Mum has bought in the last 12 months
- Helping Pruesy make dumplings for dinner
- Designing a home gym workout for Mum to do in the garage
- Checking to see if Bella has made her way out of the trough yet (no, is the answer to that, even while the horse is drinking out of it- yum!)
- Checking the backyard for more snakes
Mum's workout was a bit of fun to do, but really it is a bit like the blind leading the blind. Dad has a punching bag suspended from the roof in the garage and a weight bench. I made a list of every major muscle group and so Susie has a program that features:
- bicep curls
- upright row
- overhead presses
- chest presses
- tricep presses
- shoulder presses
- some sort of leg quad thingy
- butterfly plies
- lunges
- planks
I am hoping that it won't take her too long- and as long as Dad doesn't leave his enormous weight on the bench then she shouldn't have a problem. Dad just does power lifting- it cracks me up- one rep, once a day.
I have been trialling the workout in the Womens Health magazine plus Mum's workout so I have to tell you that my buns are killing me all ready- damn those butterfly plies.
I lost 1.1kg at Fat Club on Thursday night- that was with two massive blowouts as well. (including my first parma in ages on Saturday night)
Pruesy picked me up from work yesterday after collecting Bella and my bag which was stashed in the garden shed- but Pruesy asked me if I left the garden shed open and why my shorts were on the lawn. The answer to that is that Bella opened the shed door and then got into my bag which wasn't zipped shut and she obviously thought my shorts needed some time on the lawn. I unpacked my bag with trepidation and now I am expecting to find three pairs of socks stashed in Bella's kennel when I get home. She has a crazy sock fetish and will steal them from the clothes drying rack and hide them in her kennel when I am not watching.
