Day off work that is. I worked last weekend so I took today as a day owed. It is supposed to be 41 degrees today so I was a bit worried about Bella too- she was quite unwell last weekend after it was hot for a few days and I didn't want to come home and find her in a state again so I have been hanging out with her inside instead. It is 40 degrees now- but apparently it feels like 37 according to weatherzone.
I had a huge sleep in then took Bella for a big walk before it got too hot, then I toddled off to the gym for half an hour sweating on the spin bike- one song sprints, one song hills, repeat until you are sweaty mess. Then some upper body weights.
I have been reading Womens Health Magazine recently- I was a huge fan of Mens Health so I was pretty happy when I could stop pretending I was buying it for the articles. It is okay, a bit dumbed down but I hope it gets better. Anyway they are offering 8 group training sessions with StepIntoLife so I rang and have arranged for my sister and I to join some group sessions in South Yarra. I figured once a week for eight weeks will be a good starting point for me- if we do the tone sessions then that shouldn't cause any dramas for my dodgy ankle and Pruesy's dodgy knees.
I have cleaned out the bathroom cupboards (Hi, my name is Sara and I am addicted to the gift with purchase....seriously, I have never bought mascara, but I have 13 Estee Lauder free ones in my drawers) and I am onto the bedside table soon. I did ask for today off with an option of tomorrow as well, but I should go into work tomorrow- then Pruesy and I are off to the farm for the weekend.
