Pruesy and I got home last night- I think I managed to put on all the weight I lost in just those two days. (And I am blaming the booze because I really didn't eat that much).
I rode my bike to work today- then had to sit around the office for an hour or two because they couldn't enable my swipey card to let me into the showers. Not nice for me, not nice for my co-workers. Finally I got to shower and managed to be out in time for the morning meeting. It is mainly the hair that bothers me- it is short and messy most of the time but after putting a hat on bed hair it really doesn't look so funky anymore. I am considering growing it- especially after I trimmed the bit over my ears last night and it just kept getting shorter and shorter while I tried to even it up.
I rode home again then took Bella for a massive walk and we are about to go for another one. My buns are still killing me from the garage work out but I figure it is time to try the "Lateral Thigh Trainer" that I have borrowed from Pruesy- (now you know who buys that stuff they advertise on TV). I am sad to report the demise of my fitball- I don't know what happened when I was cooking the bbq for my friends the other night, but the fitball has been getting smaller and smaller ever since- I pumped it up yesterday and it is squooshy all ready.
Sports Doc on Friday and I have to report the ankle pain is still present- on the outside just under the ankle bone.
