I finally made it back to the gym yesterday- 20 mins on the spin bike doing HIIT then some upper body weights. I was in a bit of a hurry because I was meeting my gorgeous friend Kendra for a catch up- we went to the Railway Hotel in Windsor which is where beautiful people go for a drink with other beautiful people and compare solarium tans. Great catch up with KJ though.
I just got back from Pilates - going to the gym twice in two days- who would have thunk it? Well after getting back on the scales after Christmas and realising that I was only 2kg under my HEAVIEST EVER I decided to do something about it. There is no unhealthy food in the house and already this morning I am now F-1.1kg. Yes, the F does stand for Fat.
The only time that I have required some male company in my house recently was when I couldn't get the lid off a jar of scented oil that I received from Christmas and when I opened the cupboard and it came off the hinges and clocked me in the head. Then I realised that I can just re-hinge and hang the door myself, which is what would have happened anyway under the old regime. I don't know what to do about the jar, I keep having a go at opening it but have failed miserably.
I really want to leave my current gym (fitness first) and go back to Re-creation- but it will cost me an extra $10 a fortnight and I don't think I can justify it.
