Monday, December 03, 2007

Got up way early this morning and took Bella to the park- I was not happy because it hadn't rained overnight but luckily for the garden by the time I had made it to the park it absolutely bucketed down on me. It was such a lovely feeling, walking in the warm rain that I just kept walking until it was time to go home- though Bella and I were drenched through and freezing by the end.
It didn't end there- I talked myself into riding my bike to work again. I only got a bit wet but I was pretty glad to get to work- (I can't remember ever saying that before!) just because I was really struggling pushing my bike through the wet "sand" that the path along beside the Yarra becomes when it rains.

I am loving my knee right now- the cortisone has made my life almost pain-free when it comes to my ankle. I can walk up and down stairs, get in and out of the car and stroll around first thing in the morning without a single twinge. My ankle pain however has returned- not as bad as it was, but I am just as hobbly in the morning and I am conscious of the pain throughout the day. The best part is that the PF pain is gone completely too- I thought it would never go away.