Finally got my butt into gear and did some exercise- swam a kilometre yesterday and did spin class this morning. My bike has been left at work because we have been working late and I get dropped home, which means I have had to get ready for work like a mad woman because I still have to make it to the tram instead of riding to work- riding is way quicker. Anyway I am pretty proud of myself for the exercise but have been too busy to blog about it. And our internet is about to slow down to dial up because we used all the downloads (damn those spare hours whilst on leave) so I have been using the net sparingly, you know for VITAL things like checking out if Alexander Flemings life was really saved by someone who he then saved with his penicillin. (No)
Anyway, I am the proud owner of 7 new kilograms since May- I am not sure about the cause and effect but it was about this time that the relationship went belly up and I started work at a new office, combination of both really and exacerbated by the lack of running in recent months. I am struggling to manage the crazy hours and the unhappy eating cycle. As of next Tuesday, there will be a significant change and I hope the unhappy eating thing will be under control.
Hope you are all running around madly and loving it.
