I made it to the gym this afternoon- after not making it to Pilates this morning, so I did a HIIT session and then all my upper body weights. I have been very good about doing my physio every day too.
I went to see a band last night- not like me at all- but when I got to the Espy at 9.30 and then realised that the band didn't start until 12.30 I did consider going home- but in the end I was very glad I stayed, the band, Martin Martinis were great and one of the other bands wasn't bad either. So I finally made it home from St Kilda at about 2.30am after walking most of the way because the cabs that stopped to pick me up refused to take me home (it is an offence to refuse to take a passenger but they didn't seem to change their mind after I pointed that out as angrily as I could)
So I didn't make it out of bed until 9.30- the latest for me in a long time.
