Dragged my sister to the pool yesterday for one very slow and horrible kilometre- it took me forever and I am not sure I actually achieved anything.
I am in a bit of a spot right now, everything is making me cranky- work, home, sleep, food etc.
I have to go away all week for work as predicted, I made sure I have booked somewhere good with a pool but really it is in the middle of nowhere and I am going to be bored. Must make sure I get some fruit to take with me or this is going to be a big blowout. Three weeks until I am on leave.
This morning I found myself in a massive pressure situation- you know the one, where someone has bought you something and they are watching your face to see what you think- well this morning I thought I was doing a fantastic job of maintaining a poker face but apparently I am the world's most ungrateful b1tch. I agree, I don't deserve any presents at all (unless they are gift cards which will be received without a single poker face but lots of jumping up and down and clapping). Not a good way to be with only 71 days until Christmas. (I don't have any runs to look forward to so I entered Christmas into my watch for the big countdown).
