Saturday, October 13, 2007

I have had a moment of clarity thanks to LBTEPA who suggested that I perhaps shouldn't be cycling or swimming with flippers if my knee is giving me grief so I am planning to cut these two exercises out. This just leaves me with swimming normally and doing weights at the gym (upper body only) which I will struggle with, but I am just going to try this for a week, ten days at the most because I don't think I can go much longer without turning my legs over. My work is making me go away next week for a few days - by myself which is unheard of and not very fun so it will be easy enough not to go to the gym when I am holed up in some two horse town pretending I am somewhere else.

The worst thing is that this realisation co-incides with me deciding that I need to start losing some kilos in a very dramatic way. I bought scales. I loved my old scales because they were broken and stuck on 65kilos but it was time to move on and get some real numbers.
So this morning I got into the nickey-noo and weighed myself. I am wayyyyy to embarrassed to put the number here but according to the weirdconverter I weigh 1.6213831 times what Jennifer Aniston weighs and I would like to be just 1.5 her body weight (I hope she is extremely short).
I stole the converter idea from Vanilla who "borrowed" it from someone else. Incidentally Vanilla is doing the Denver Half Marathon with numerous other celebrities on Sunday and just got two new cowbells to help him along the way.