Damn, was going to come back after being away for a few days full of joi de vive or something but this afternoon I found out I didn't get the NT job so I have cracked the sads big time.
Week away was good- definitely made a few healthy choices considering we were eating out for every meal. I braved the pool this morning for a quick dip- it was damn cold at night and the pool wasn't heated so it was a might chilly in the mornings.
I paid someone to come and walk Bella while I was away- seems like throwing money away a bit but I didn't stress about her once and it made my time away a lot easier- I really fret if I know she isn't getting walked.
I promise I will snap out of this crap mood soon enough, just having yet another great big wallow today.
Sorry Paul but unless there has been another miracle (a la birth of Christ) then I am not pregnant.
