Sunday, October 28, 2007

Damn windy today (and that isn't a comment about the effects of the detox diet) so I drove to Pilates- bit of a cop out I know but on Friday I got to the gym and realised that I was an hour early for Pilates so I rode home then rode back an hour later so my average is still okay.
Everyone must have been caught out by the daylight saving because the room was almost empty and normally I have to hunt around to find a spare piece of floor to put my mat on.
Just a usual day of shopping and catching up with friends- more cuddling of babies!
I will just cycle to work this week, no spin until the sports doc checks out my knee. Cycling to work doesnt seem to bother it because I stay mostly in the seat apart from that one short hill that is so fun to go down but so not fun to labour up.
Off to take Bella for her first daylight saving walk.

*edit*
Pruesy just met me at the park and gave Bella a present- a hula hoop so now she doesn't just jump through my arms she has a hoop to jump through- I just need to work out how to set it on fire and we are heading to the circus.
But the real problem is that I immediately tried to hula with the hoop because I don't want to brag but in my day I could hula all the way through lunchtime. Not anymore. I was concerned that it was due to my (significant) increase in waist size but I just did some googling and apparently you need a hoop that at least comes up to your waist. Now I just need to find a grown up sized hula hoop- maybe Santa will bring me one!