Saturday, October 27, 2007

Never-ending detox

Dear readers I have sunk to a new low.
Such was my desire for cheese.......... I tried soy cheese. Now don't try this at home, it is so terrible awful that I can't bear to talk about it. It was possibly worse than yesterday when I bought a gluten free, wheat free and taste free treat- I didn't even realise as I handed over my money that I had just bought a carob coated rice cake.
Detox is going okay (apart from the soy cheese sandwich today) but still no great changes- the weight loss is continuing so I can see the 70's from where I am now which is a nice change!
Swam this morning and decided I need to develop a long swim just like I would have a long run on the weekends so I added 200 metres. I guess I should have a sprint swim and a medium slog as well as a long run if I am going to really use my time in the pool well.
Sports doc next week to look at my knee, ankle, foot and whatever else I can fit into the time.