Tuesday, September 04, 2007

No running

I haven't run since Saturday morning- and it is all due to this silly chesty cough. I am feeling a bit like my lungs are filled with water and I am actually puffing just sitting here typing (but I don't class that as cardio work)

Dinner with the girls last night was a bit of fun- I ended up cooking my favourite lasagne- with red lentils courtesy of Mens Health magazine (only 10grams of fat). I was planning a massive seafood feast but then I was concerned the prawns wouldn't last till Monday so I did the only sensible thing- I cooked up and ate half a kilo of prawns myself on Sunday night- and then lay on the couch complaining about my guts.
As a display of my newfound maturity, I didn't drink too much and collapse into bed full clothed, I farewelled my guests and then did the dishes! Sav was so kind as to bring dessert so I had chocolate sponge cake for breakfast- wonder why my pants don't fit so well anymore??

I am waiting until my chest clears up and then I will head out for a run- because everyone at work is STILL coughing and sounding awful I am working my hardest to get rid of this properly. I will do Pilates tomorrow morning so I can still pretend that I am exercising.