Wednesday, September 05, 2007

All Clear!

I feel much better today- and this is illustrated by my (almost) perfect blood test results- the Doc was very happy with me for studying very hard for my blood tests and it was only the iron that let me down (no surprises there!). So my diet has been given the all clear as far as cholesterol goes, and my lifestyle has been given the all clear as far as AIDS, HIV, Hepatitis and syphilis goes! (not really that surprised, when you live a life that nine out of ten nuns would call boring then you would be very surprised to catch anything)
The only thing the Doc recommended apart from the usual iron tablets is to head down to the local kindergarten when they have a bit of "slapface" going around. Sounds like fun doesn't it!

Pilates this morning- it is getting a bit easy now so I will be glad when the instructor changes next week. Arvo shift today then shifting work locations for the next two days- so scruffies (casual clothes) and hopefully early days.

My cough has nearly gone completely so I am going to hazard a short run tomorrow morning- my proton pill (iron tablet) should have given me super powers by then so I imagine that I will be leaping tall buildings in a single bound etc.