Friday, September 07, 2007

Another year older

.....can't tell you my real age, but it has two 3s in it, but I am not going to say in which order.

I am malingering- my cough is nasty and I am now on the ventolin to help me get some oxygen into my lungs. I really needed a long run this weekend, but it isn't going to happen. Everyone at work is still coughing up a lung and I am living in fear that this thing will hang around for another 30 days!
I haven't run over 15km in the last two months! And because of my knee I haven't been running much at all but I am still doing the HM because of pride- I can't pull out now.

I was planning on heading out this morning for a birthday run, but the plan is for me to return to spin class which I have been avoiding but I think it is time. So spin, then weights for me, followed by a trip to Chadstone to buy lots of presents, followed by drinks with some girlfriends and dinner somewhere nice. (I have already received some perfume and some plants for my garden.)