Monday, August 06, 2007

Went for a run this morning with Bella- just a lap of the Tan that was very unremarkable. I had some slight twinges in my knee but nothing too bad. I can't find my foot pod so I can't tell you how fast - apart from it was the usual slow pace with Bella. I made sure I stretched properly afterwards. There isn't anywhere for Bella to drink around the Tan but there is no excuse for some people who I saw letting their dogs drink from the bubble taps- and there were people just queueing behind the dogs for their turn to drink! YUCK.
My ankle still aches but my knee has been okay. I didn't have a run at the farm- apart from incidental exercise like rounding up sheep. Harry has been doing lots of exercise - running on my mother's "joggerlator" as he calls the treadmill.

We came back to Melbourne yesterday- Bella and Harry in the back of the car with Bella trying to put her head on Harry's lap while she slept.

Aquarium, ferris wheel and a ride in a police car planned for today.