Friday, August 03, 2007

Bella and I have come to the farm to help amuse Harry- so there has been little formal exercise but a lot of running around. My knee has been sore so I thought I might rest it before the City2Surf and not do any long runs this week. We did climb "The Picaninny" which is a 1.2km walk to the top of what I would call a small hill but Harry was happy to call a mountain.
I have finally slept through the night with my strassborg sock on- unfortunately it took a whole bottle of red wine to achieve that!

Harry has been having a great time- going to the sheep and cattle sales with Dad and hanging out on the farm with my Mum cooking sausage rolls. Yesterday we lit some piles of wood from fallen tree limbs around the farm and it is possible that we have made Harry into a junior pyro! He has been saying the cutest things, but the fascination with poo is still around. It has been very cold so there has been a lot of quality time in front of the fire with the knitting (and a glass of red). We come home on Sunday and the plan is to visit the Aquarium, Healesville Sanctuary, the ferris wheel at Birrarung Marr- and hopefully Bombers training at Windy Hill.