No running today- but Bella and I have had a very big walk because I feel bad because I am going away for a week and I will fret about her. My knee pain is subsiding but my ankle aches and hurts all day- I am always trying to find a different way of standing/ sitting so that it doesn't hurt.
Harry and I went to Scienceworks yesterday and then the Zoo- it was so much fun but he gets so tired and sooks for a piggy back by the end of the day- my fault because I am dragging him around to all these activities. He finally cried last night after he drew on my sister's new couch with permanent texta last night and she told him off - "I want my mum" etc. We ignored him for a bit then made him say sorry and we were all friends again. Susie (my mum, his grandma- but she refuses to be called Nan, Gran or similar) arrived last night and is coming to the Healesville Sanctuary with us today, followed by Bombers training. Harry flies to Perth tomorrow, then I fly to Sydney an hour later and I think we will both sleep on the plane!
