I have to go to an engagement party tonight and I don't want to go. The couple have asked everyone to wear a hat and I think that is the lamest thing ever (apologies to anyone who had that theme at their wedding). I have no real link to the couple and I really really don't want to go and it has put me in a bad mood all day. I have bought a little tiara and I am planning on ditching that five minutes after I get in the door.
I am also planning on driving there and leaving early and having a good run tomorrow. My knee and ankle have been good so far.
I have become massively chunky so I need to make a lot of changes- I just had a proper dinner before we go out so that I don't feel the need to eat deep fried spring rolls etc at the party. But this week I have been out drinking and eating rubbish so much more than I do normally- it makes a nice change from going home early and spending the night on the couch with Bella, but I then get all sad when I wake up and half the day is wasted and I feel so lethargic.
