Sunday, July 08, 2007

I have pulled up really well from yesterday- slight stiffness in the calves but that is all and my ankle was a bit fragile yesterday but it didn't stop me shopping up a storm at Chadstone yesterday. We had dinner at Stavros in Albert Park last night- the Greek banquet- each course had as many points as one person needs in a day so there will be some massive actual dieting this week. It was so good and nearly worth the amount of pain I will have to endure this week to work it all off. The only bad thing is that there was some sort of party happening on all the tables around us- dammit, can't people have their fun times a little bit quieter! We were shouting at each other to be heard over the noise while they were practically sitting on the edge of our table so they could shriek at each other a bit more. Still, it is that sort of place and the Greek band was starting to fire up and it was definitely a rowdy good time- and very inexpensive too!
I am going to the gym shortly before heading into the city.
The weather has been so misleading recently- yesterday I did my run in glorious sunshine, watching the hot air balloons land beside the lake etc. it was postcard stuff. But when I left Chadstone it was like the depths of winter stuff. I hope today is a little nicer because it is glorious sunshine now.