Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I feel like nothing is going right! Though that is being a bit dramatic because a lot of good stuff has happened recently, so maybe I should split it up:
Good:
1. I had a great night out with the Ausrunners- drank way too much and had KFC on the way home (oops that should be in the bad section)
2. I am really enjoying work at the moment, we are busy and it is making me use my brain.
3. I am happy with my running at the moment- I have been able to run long distances again without any great pain in my ankle.
4. I have knitted up a storm lately- I still haven't finished reading the papers from the weekend but I have nearly finished my scarf (I just need to learn how to cast off!)

Bad:
1. I hurt my neck this morning getting dressed for a run, tried to run anyway but ended up driving home from the Tan because I could only walk and I didn't want people laughing at me just walking the dog around the Tan in my compression tights and running jacket.
2. Bella attacked a little white dog at the park last night and I thought she was going to kill it though she didn't even break the skin, she had it in her mouth and I couldn't get her to drop it, children were screaming, I was shouting, the other owner was hitting her and me with a stick (I think he only meant to hit Bella but you don't always know!)- I have ordered a muzzle for her because I don't trust her anymore. I was so upset afterwards and just walked home, made Bella stay outside for a few hours then just let her in and made her stay on her mat in the corner where she just cowered and sulked.
3. I am just getting fatter and fatter- I know why, but I have no willpower.
4. My home life is a bit crap.

I don't have a good plan to make things better just yet- (maybe Bella can wear the muzzle at the park and I can wear it at home to stop me eating so much??) but hopefully my neck will be better tomorrow because I am on arvo shift so I was looking forward to a run in the morning then pilates before buying new runners - so I didn't want to include a trip to the physio in there as well.
So don't feel the need to write nice things about how it will all get better- just tell me to harden up! (both belly and mind)