Arvo shift today so Bella and I went for two laps of the Tan at about 7.30am- Bella was annoying to run with as usual but she didnt attack any dogs! The dog obedience man I spoke to said that I won't really be able to trust her again and she shouldn't be walked off the leash so I had better get used to running with her. Last night we walked 4km at a cracking pace around Caulfield Park instead of hanging out at the off lead park we normally terrorise. This is going to be the new routine until I can muzzle her (though the dog man wasn't too happy with that suggestion). Bella is not too bad at coming when called, sitting and staying- it is just when she is distracted by a small dog/cat/possum she wants to destroy that we have a big problem!
My 7ish km was pretty slow - but every time I checked we were going about 6.30min/km but there were many stops (4 toilet stops - all Bella's) and lots of sniffing. I wore my running jacket and zipped the sleeves off half way because I was getting warm. I also wore my 2XU tights and I am pretty happy with them too. I am going to Pilates at 10.30- I haven't been for years so I will be pretty useless but I am going to make an effort to go Wednesdays and Sundays so I can get some core strength.
Anyway- just when I had decided that only good things were going to happen- my hairdresser has resigned!! This possibly is the worst thing yet! Not the end of the world- I had wondered why last time she wrote her mobile number on my appointment card so I might be able to find out if she is working somewhere else (maybe it will be somewhere cheaper!)
I got into trouble last night for forgetting that it is my sisters "birthday" as well as my dad's real birthday- Prue likes to celebrate the anniversary of her 100 day bone marrow transplant and I forgot so I was in the bad books big time.
Thanks so much Em- but when I looked at those photos I just saw chins!
