Last night I went to CoolRunning drinks at Young and Jacksons- I didn't stay very long but I did get to meet a lot of people - I was especially happy to meet Allison because she has been giving me some great advice and support recently. I drank enough to agree to run the Sri Chinmoy 10km at Princes Park on Sunday with JoJo who rang me while I was there- (don't tell anyone, but I am going to have another go at breaking an hour for 10km).
A loooooong time ago I ran around Princes Park when I was in first year uni because I lived on campus in a residential college- that was 14 years ago!! I just realised how old that makes me sound and feel.
I have my land legs back again- I candle my ears fairly regularly because I get ear aches all the time so I think it probably was inner ear related, if it happens again I might go see a doctor.
