Had another rest day today- not really planned but when I remembered I was catching up with two school friends last night I realised I wouldn't be home early so I set the alarm for a bit later and had a lovely sleep in.
I have to say that my friends are amazing cooks! I am holding them all responsible for this weeks blowout- (the past four weeks have been my own doing) first it was Leslie with her maple glazed salmon, fantastic crunchy potatoes and a wonderful cheesecake on Sunday night, then it was Sally's turn last night with creamy beany soup, fantastic fresh pasta with a lovely garlicky simple sauce and then red wine poached pears.
I am still a bit tired because I got home a bit late so I will be in bed early because Bella and I are going to have a good run in the morning.
I am planning a big run on Sunday morning before deciding about Sri Chinmoy on Monday.
