I visited the physio this morning and she gave my neck and back a pounding. Apparently the problem with my back isn't me, it is you- all of you runners and fitness fanatics who blog and cause me to spend the whole day on the computer checking your progress and oohhing and ahhhing about your latest PB or injury! Well it is more likely to be the way I slump at my desk while I am at work everyday. I am not sure if the pounding works, it hurt so much and really still hurts. I have some exercises to do which involve lying on the floor which always makes it highly unlikely I will persist. I do my calf exercises because I can do them at the park while I walk Bella, but I can't see myself doing this all the time.
I haven't felt like exercising at all today- I nearly needed Bella to drag me up the hill to the park (and it is a really little hill). I really like the dog park- there are so many different people and different dogs - I am even starting to learn the owners names instead of just the dogs. Panda B. Bandit is a gorgeous staffy who has appeared on his own blog.
