My neck and back are still sore so I went to the gym today instead of running- it seemed like a good idea....I started on the spin bike for half an hour, making up my own class by doing standing climb for one song on my ipod then sprinting for the next song so I was a damn sweaty girl when I finished. I then thought I would do my intervals on the x-trainer- I did two three before I just got a headache because they are still renovating the gym and they are painting with something toxic so when I was gasping for breath all I was doing was poisoning myself. So I slunked out and went to the supermarket. (before I left the gym I stood on the scales and had the rudest shock of the year- I am fat again, it isn't water, it isn't muscle, it is the product of eating too much because I tell myself that I deserve it because I am unhappy sometimes- so here it is- I weigh 77kg- and that is after I finally got down to 70kg in December, I have put it all back on. I don't know what it is going to take to get me out of this eating thing, but I think I have to just bite the bullet and take Weight Watchers seriously instead of half doing it, I can't keep carrying this bulk around that is for sure)
I am off to the blood bank this afternoon- though they rang me and asked if I would donate plasma instead- they take out your blood, remove the plasma and put the blood back. I like donating because then I get to be all weak and pathetic, "look at me, I am saving lives and I have a huge wound in my arm where they sucked the blood out of me"- I don't know if plasma has the same effect, people might be interested in the plasma process, not my courage and that wouldnt be the same!
Yep, I am on leave and I have too much time to think about how important I am. I won't be posting for a while because I am heading to Perth to meet Celeste and I won't have access to the internet, but I hope you have some great runs- good luck Beki for SMH.
