Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Taking it very easy

I had yesterday off and today was a bit of a rest day also! My BF organised for his dad to fix my car up a bit and sell it so I drove it to Bendigo at 5.30 this morning and organised to work an afternoon shift- I got the train back from Bendigo after saying goodbye to little red car (hopefully forever!).
I didn't get to walk Bella properly because I left so early so I was not surprised to see she had dug a massive hole in the lawn. I took her to the park and she got into a fight so I gave her a talking to about smartening up- just like my mum would have given me.
I decided to make it to 1200 Pump class at the gym but halfway out the door on my bike I realised that it was Tuesday not Monday and I was actually hurrying to Yoga. So I went anyway but spent my 40 minutes on the x-trainer doing interval work then gave the stepper a hiding as well. The intervals were based on the ones I would do around the Tan but it is surprising when you get a speed up on those things that they get a bit wobbly and I was a bit frightened that I was about to cause an incident!
I weighed myself at the gym and I am horrified at myself.
My muscles are still a bit sore but my ankle has pulled up really well so I am almost committed to the Great Train Run (and also Run2G)
Arvo again tomorrow so I might try a run tomorrow morning.