Wednesday, April 04, 2007

46 Sleeps Until Bunbury!

Had a massive sleep in until 7.30 this morning- Bella didn't even mind because she was asleep beside the bed because BF had to work until 5am. After I had taken Bella for a walk I ran down Orrong Road to the Yarra and back again- 5km all up and it is very undulating! This is the beginning of my Great Train Race training- but I think the key might be to do the hills as part of a much longer run because it was pretty easy today. My heel/ PF thing is pretty sore but the usual ankle problem is slowly subsiding!
I also went to Pump class today (with the crazy shouting nasty instructor who likes to tell people off for putting away their step early!!) as well so I am feeling all right about going to weigh in tomorrow night- I will probably keep putting on weight thanks to last weeks inactive little tapering session but seeing as I am working over Easter there shouldn't be a blow out with chocolate and hot cross buns.
I need to find a pool that is open on Good Friday so I can keep my plans of cross training going.

Bella is a Staffy Lab cross- which makes her very playful but very determined!