The weather is fantastic this morning- such a glorious day and such a shame I have to work at 3pm but thems the breaks.
I got up early and went and met Leslie who has the two large dogs, she had recent shoulder surgery after her dog Arnie knocked her over while we were out walking and dislocated her shoulder and broke part of the socket off! So it is hard for her to walk her dogs and I have been terrible and haven't helped her apart from one measly walk a few weeks ago. So I took Bella and Arnie (enormous white American bulldog - possibly part pony!) and she had her elderly boxer Lucy.
We wandered around the various parks in the area until the dogs were exhausted and then we walked them back to her house. I feel like a much better person now- she pays a dog walker because otherwise the dogs become destructive so I must make more of an effort in the next few weeks. Bella loves playing with Arnie too because he is indestructible.
Anyway- yesterday I did spin class in the morning and rode my bike to and from work- I took Bella for a massive power walk as well. I went to Weight Watchers last night and I have lost 1.3kg in the last two weeks! I was so happy with myself- finally I am making the right decisions.
I am going swimming this morning before I go to work- because I have no car, I have no choice but to ride to the pool but it is such a lovely day I think I would anyway. My legs are killing me from pump the other morning but I am feeling strong at the moment- though my PF is a bit sore so I am definitely thinking that the 2 rest days between runs is a good idea. I will go back to the physio next week.
