I took the train to Warrnambool yesterday and bought a car! I have said goodbye to my 94 Laser TX3- red of course and now I have a 2006 Mazda3 and a lot more debt. I do miss my old car- but the exhaust got so loud that I kept turning up the radio to drown out the sound that I eventually blew out the speakers. It really sounded like a truck- my new car purrrrrrrs!
I spent the night at Mum and Dad's then drove home this morning- it is nice to go home even if it is just for the night though it always results in too much red wine.
The top of my foot has been really sore, it doesn't matter what shoes I wear or how much I ice it, it just really hurt to walk. I think the rest has been fantastic though and it is getting better so the plan is to see how it is in the morning when I go for a walk with Bella and have a run if it doesn't hurt at all.
I have booked to see the physio in the morning so it should all be sorted out anyway.
The new plan (depending on what the physio says) is the Sri Chinmoy HM on 27th of May (after I get back from Perth).
