I had to work early this morning so I didn't make it out for anything other than a walk with Bella before I had to stand at the tram stop waiting for a very very late tram. I was still the first one in the office and spent a very boring day doing nothing worthy.
I took Bella for another walk when I got home and realised that my weird top of the foot/ big toe pain is getting worse. Of course I have been checking runner's rescue and have decided that I have a stress fracture in my metatarsal- who knows but it damn hurts.
I have two days off now and I am heading to the countryside to buy a new car- hopefully! My old car is safely in the hands of BF's dad who is fixing it for the new owner (18 y.o guy- I am sure he would have preferred the noisy exhaust).
My Mum has found the perfect car for me in Warrnambool so I am off on the train in the morning to see if she is right! Hopefully I will be driving back to Melbourne- not that I don't like the train but it wears thin after a while, especially during school holidays.
