Had a great sleep in- it is so nice when I wake up, realise it is morning and I haven't been called into work during the night! One more night- touch wood.
I walked Bella then rode to the Prahran pool for a swim- I took my flippers and after a short warm up I just grabbed my kickboard and used my flippers to power along- my legs were burning and it felt really good. I finished off with some laps - freestyle up and breaststroke back. I felt so tired while I was swimming but when I got out I felt really good.
I forgot my thongs again so when I had a shower I stood on my kickboard- last time I forgot them I showered in my flippers and nearly fell over several times- I imagined that I would fall and someone would have to break down the door to rescue me as I lay on the floor wearing nothing but flippers. Maybe next time!
I also rode my bike for about an hour- I said I would feed my friend Amy's two cats while she and her family were away- forgot I had no car but it wasn't too hard to cycle there and go to the supermarket as well.
I have decided not to do the Bunbury HM- I really wanted to run with Celeste because it would be her first HM but now she is injured and I don't think it will be the same. I rang and cancelled the motel I booked for Cam, Bec, the kids and I and they didn't charge me for it. I think I might either do the Run2the G HM or the Sri Chinmoy Williamstown HM on 27 May instead. So I am still going to Perth to see Harry and Daisy (and Cam and Bec) and I will hopefully get to meet Celeste also. I sort of feel a bit relieved- I wasn't feeling that confident with such a small field and they make the HM start 90 minutes after everyone else - and I need a head start not a time penalty! I feell like a piker especially because I have already sent off my entry form- I emailed the organisers and told them to keep it for next year!
