I headed out a little later than usual this morning- got to the Tan at about 8am after walking Bella and driving to the Tan in the luxury of a car that doesn't wake up the neighbours everytime I drive off!
I did my first lap averaging 6.30min/k and then tried to ramp up the pace for the second lap- sadly I had used up all my energy on the first run up the hill and found myself severly lacking for the second trip. I still averaged 5.33 min/km for the second lap and the third was pretty abysmal because I was exhausted but I concentrated on keeping it around 6.30 min/k. My heart rate was okay- it was climbing through the roof for the quick lap when I was going up the hill but otherwise stayed around 75%.
I was a sweaty girl when I finished- and very unhappy because it meant climbing into my new car and being far too concerned about how dirty the seats would get. I don't know how long I will be this precious for!
I went to the physio afterwards and she told me that the pain in the top of my foot is a strained big toe extender tendon (yes Deege, I made that one up too!) so she got stuck into it and I nearly cried- but it is better than my diagnosis. The rest of my problems are all being managed nicely according to the physio and she said I should just keep going, every 3 days for a run and only go back to her if there is a problem. I am happy with that because my health insurance doesn't subsidise my visits very much after this many.
