Went for a run this morning (5km at Tan) - with Bella so that I didn't get the urge to run too far and it didn't hurt too much but it did hurt. My leg and heel were still taped but it was the inside of my heel that was hurting. The physio says I definitely don't have PF which is good. I have to ice my leg and ankle now so I hope I am not tasked with driving today.
Bella had a good run- wagging her tail and flirting with anyone else running past - she does this to men, children and old people- sorry ladies you don't get a look in! But she also does it the manequins in the window of Witchery. I stopped running with her when she started limping a while back so I didn't want to take her any further- she has to "canter" to keep up with me now instead of just "trotting" but I am not sure if she has been getting slower or I was getting faster!
So I am off on a training day today and tomorrow which means I won't get to run etc but I will be there Saturday morning at Run4Kids training at this stage.
