I saw the physio today (after a great girly catch up with my mates Kendra and Sav) and she says there are about three different things going on with my right foot and it is all about trying to treat one or two without aggravating the others. We have no idea why my ankle/ heel was unhappy on Saturday or why it still continues to complain. My ankle is always swollen a bit but it looked bad today so there was a bit of massage to try to move some of the fluid on.
The plan is more icing, more stretching- try two light runs and then I have to leave Mary (PT) a message about how it is going.
So I am missing Run4YourLife at Daylesford on the weekend- I was looking forward to it but now I will run tomorrow morning before work then again on Saturday morning- might do the comfortable short run (and get to see Buster!)
I am not scared of running R4Kids- I will be a bit underprepared but I seem to do all my runs like that and I don't think it hurts. I am not really scared about Bunbury either- but I would like to progress not slide back down into despair.
My leg is taped at the moment - to support my ITpost (??) - inner leg and my foot is taped around the ankle because despite there being plenty of flesh and padding on the rest of my body, there is very little on the heel of my foot.
Anyway I just had the bank man come out and go through the loan process with me. I am one step closer to a better car (still about three weeks away). I drove a Mazda 3 today and quite liked it- and I loved getting to test drive without the car salesman- though this is the first time that I have been allowed to do that. I must look trustworthy.
