I am just back from my training day/night and it was a bit of a morale boosting exercise, getting to know everyone else in the office who we have been bumping into at the photocopier but didn't know their names. It was actually a lot more fun than I thought- we stayed in Trawool which is miles from anything and we had some get to know you sessions and some "team building" stuff. Then there was drinks, a swim, dinner, a fantastic guest speaker who told about policing war crimes in Sierra Leone and a lot more drinks and ......karoke. You will all be relieved to know that I decided my office has a bit of respect for me at this stage and so I decided to save my Dolly Parton "9 to5" rendition for another time. I made it to be at 2am but the boss finally got the karoke machine turned off at about a quarter to four after hearing the fourth version of "My Way" which apparently once was his favourite song.
I had a swim this morning to clear the head and then we had more training to do before returning to Melbourne.
So I am sitting here, a little seedy, and I was thinking that a few slices of buttery toast would be the answer- then I read Kathy's blog and I have decided to get back into the weight loss regime- which means going back to Weight Watchers and taking what I eat seriously. Kathy has lost 40kg- she is absolutely amazing. So no toast for me- I am going to walk Bella then going to pump class.
My ankle is okay after my run yesterday- slight pain in my ITpost (?) and the inside of my foot but nothing that gives me concern.
