I worked till late last night so I really struggled out of bed at 5am this morning- I have been having very bad sleep recently- I collapse into bed and fall straight asleep then wake at about midnight thinking it is time to get up, and then continue to wake up throughout the night.
(Right now there is a bloke in my office shouting at his wife on the phone- and he doesn't even need to use the phone, I am sure she can hear him anyway- but the best thing is he is shouting "STOP YELLING" continuously at her- gotta love how professional some people can be- I obviously got more sleep than he did)
I walked Bella then rode to Spin then left early to ride to work- all by 7am- I was still asleep when shouting man starting ripping into his wife, but I am really awake now.
I am planning to go to pump tonight, but we will see how that goes, my dedication falls off in the afternoons.
I am going home to the farm tomorrow so I should definitely get a run in tomorrow morning. I think I am going to start doing my long run during the week when I have afternoon shift instead of the weekend.
As for my new shoes- I was just going to buy them from Rebel- bite the bullet and not worry about $30- 40 that I could save by ordering them over the internet- athleticedgeonline have them for $180 and I can get them at Rebel for that. But they don't have my size- I rang Sportsmart and they have my size and sometimes they give you discount if you work for the "emergency services" so I am just going to get them there, tonight!
