Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Shaking Like A Rattle

I had to start work at 7am so there was no time for a run mainly because I had to water the garden at 6am then jump on the tram- damn these water restrictions, It would make more sense to just launch stage 4 and then I could water the two trees I have when I am bucketing out the washing machine water. I feel obliged to water my Japanese Maples because they were so expensive and I nearly killed them by assuming they didn't need much water.
Anyway I have started actually taking the vitamins that I keep buying- I thought it was a bit of a waste when I cleaned out the bathroom cupboard and there was a lot of money tied up in bottles that I am never organised enough to open.
So I bought a pill container that only just fits in the morning and afternoon doses- so I am trying to remember to take:
Iron - to stop the anaemia
Vitamin C- to help the iron absorption
Fish Oil- weight loss and lubricating the joints (??)
Chinese Arthritis and Joint vitamins- repairs sprains, treats bursitis and
Anti Imflams- for my damn ankle

I didn't have a laksa or pad thai last night! I had my left over rice and that was it- and today is the day of no more muffins. I am starving and I would love an enormous muffin right now even though I just had lunch but I am sure I can make it. I just had a lot of vitamins so that should fill me up! I hope they don't get together and cancel each other out.
I get to finish at 3 today so I will try to make it to spin or I will be taking Bella for a run...at night- I am not sure if it is possible yet, maybe I just can't run at night, maybe I am just not cut out for it.