I felt miserable for a while but I know that I am fit enough to do the Run4Kids without really pushing it in the next three weeks so I will just do spin and pump until I can see the physio so I should get some sort of effect from training my legs and doing strength work. I will hit the anti-inflams, fish oil and everything else I can find in the medicine cabinet- including iron tablets. I am just concerned that the physio will tell me to stop running and I am definitely doing the Bunbury HM with Celeste.
So off to Pump tonight.
Oh- I test drove a car yesterday- nice and boring off white Toyota Corolla- and the salesman must have used all the text book moves "So Sara, can you see yourself owning this car?" I think he meant "Silvano, I can see yourself spending the commission on this car". Will wait and see.
