Monday, March 26, 2007

Boring spin

Slept in am until 7am this morning! I am going to train really hard and try to get to sleep in until 8am by the end of the week. Mind you, none of my resolutions or goals have gone that well this year- in fact I can pretty much tell you that I have failed in every single one of them- guitar is gathering dust in the corner, missed my March run due to dodgy ankle flaring up, feel like I am gathering dust while I run, if you only knew how many chips I have eaten in the past week alone you would shake your head and make tut tut noises and as for staying under 70kg I am getting further and further away. I shouldn't be so up beat about it- I should be having a very serious talking to right now.

Went to the physio today- my calves have had rocks in them for the past few days and I was hoping for a serious massage but she didn't think I needed it. All my other ankle problems have subsided- but the heel pain is still there and the physio now thinks it is PF- dammit. So I have had a lesson in taping my foot and a list of other hopeful remedies. I am hoping I can get past the Bunbury HM and then I promise I will have six weeks of no running. The physio said stop being so dramatic- I might not need that at all.

I went to spin tonight and I absolutely hated it- boring music, boring instructor and I really needed someone to motivate me tonight and it didn't happen- maybe that is why I like running- I control the music and I don't have anyone else to fall back on for motivation. I left early and my heart rate was oh so low for the whole time.