I had a lot of sleep last night! And then an extra hour this morning- so it was as busy as Bourke St mall around the Tan when I got there at about 7am (though I was thinking it was really 6am!) I ran a lap and was planning on heading back along the river to St Kilda Rd and back down the other side- but I had to stop and go to the toilet in the stinky public toilets. I was leaning over enthusiastically papering the toilet seat (sorry too much information) when my sunglasses fell into the toilet. Good sunglasses too, not cheap ones. I couldn't leave them there so I had to go outside, get a stick and fish them out. I couldn't bring myself to keep them so I left them in the bin.
My run was okay- I didn't push it too hard and only ran 9km. My ankle was fine apart from the lingering pain in my inner heal. My calves were like rocks so I stopped and strectched but it didn't seem to help. I am going to change my phsio appointment time and get them worked on early this week.
Though I have been tapering for ages due to the dodgy ankle I thought this week I would just have smaller runs but keep going to spin and pump but lowering the intensity.
Not much planned for my week off- apart from shopping for new sunglasses.
