This morning my ankle was very sore so I am not feeling very good about tomorrow morning- but I am still preparing as if everything was going to plan. I had a terrible nights sleep so hopefully I will be exhausted enough to sleep tonight. I am thinking all the blogging and "foruming" has built this excitement up and made me more nervous then I realised that I am just as bad everytime I have a run like this to do, it has nothing to do with anyone else but me!
So there the number is- on my nice green lawn thanks to a lot of buckets of washing machine water- I think I have ruined the carpet and my back!
I think I might have to re-organise my training schedule for Bunbury- my ankle hurts for a while after a run and it doesn't matter if I am running 5km or 10km so I think I will only run every three days instead of every second (with spin, pump or a swim on the others) and I will make those runs count for more than I have been. "work smarter not harder" is the suggestion of a crazy man who was once my boss- and it is the same theory- though I will run harder and smarter hopefully.
Anyway good luck everyone- especially in Perth for the Bridges Run. I am looking forward to catching up with everyone and relaxing at the end.
Anyway good luck everyone- especially in Perth for the Bridges Run. I am looking forward to catching up with everyone and relaxing at the end.
