Friday, March 30, 2007

2 More Sleeps! (51 sleeps till Bunbury HM)

No running today, just the usual dog walking.
When I am on leave I spend way too much money so I decided that I wouldnt go to Chadstone this week and therefore would save money and not eat too many gyoza. Today I accidently drove to Moorabbin and went to Sportsmart and spent $202 on 2XU compression tights, body glide (my bra has been killing me lately and my heart rate monitor rubs me until I bleed) and two dri fit tops. It is so much cheaper than Rebel- though not as convenient- but I have been looking for inexpensive dry fit tops to replace my heavy cotton ones. I know it is a bit silly but I am going to wear the t-shirt for the first time at the Run4Kids....What could possibly go wrong!
I have started to carb up a bit- not like in October but still having a bit more bread than is normal and I am cutting out dairy (apart from that tiny bit I just had in my coffee) to see if that helps me on race morning.
I am off to lunch with a long lost friend from uni who has recently returned from living in America and has a beautiful little girl called Matilda.
(Technically last day of leave so I am also trying to do all the other things on the list that I wrote on Sunday night!). Drycleaning.....massive pile of handwashing...