Spin class this morning and I am very nervous about how my posterior is going to feel tomorrow morning! I finally rode my bike home- it seems I ride it to work something happens and I need to be dropped off so my bike lives in the car park at work for a week until I can get organised to ride it home again. I feel lucky that it is still there after a week- someone stole my rain jacket that I had drying over the handlebars while it was in the car park.
I am planning on venturing back to Pump class tonight to get the muscles back in action, but this class is usually so crowded that I miss it all the time because it isn't worth the elbowing to get in the door. Will ride my bike there and back so it will be exercise regardless.
Bella has had her second walk for the day and I think I would rather head to bed but I will soldier on!
*edit* I didn't soldier on at all, I collapsed like a sooky la la and am heading to bed ridiculously early. I get these silly chest pains which I have had checked out and apparently there is nothing serious wrong with me, but the pains don't stop. So I feel like I have a huge rock on my chest so I didn't feel like lifting weights. Maybe tomorrow night.
