Two laps of the Tan this morning, pace was pretty slow and the hill really killed me this morning, I usually imagine a rope attached to my middle pulling me up the hill, but today I felt like I was dragging a tyre behind me. I did max out my heart rate monitor and made it to 103%! Not good I know but I only averaged 162 bpm which is better than it has been lately.
Yesterday at spin class I concentrated on staying in my fat burning zone instead of trying to get my heart rate as high as it can go- don't think that will help me when the judgement time comes tonight at 6pm when I get on the scales and realise that I have no self control unless I am on a controlled eating program (note the avoidance of the d word Steve!)
I drove to the Tan after walking Bella then scoot home and do the panic getting ready for work so I could pick up my dry cleaning then make it on the tram with seconds to spare, got to work, had to iron shirt and get changed and was barely late at all. I hate starting off in a rush but the dry cleaning threw me this morning.
My ankle has been fine with the running and taping so I have started to ease up on the anti- inflammatories- I am hoping that there will still be no pain. My chest pain has also subsided so I am a bit happier today.
